PATCH CHANGELIST 220.127.116.11
PERFORMANCE / CRASHES
* Fixed an issue where lag/stability would occur after completing several mission in a chain. We are continuing to monitor this fix, any feedback is welcome.
* Fixed an issue where Elites were affecting game performance.
* Fixed a bug where the Cryos boss attacks were not animating correctly.
* Fixed an "out of world" issue on Verdanth 3 that was causing display problems.
* Fixed a horde gate on Verdanth 3 that players could not teleport into.
* During a mission on a planet, players will now be able to exchange loot by dropping items they've won and picking up items dropped by others. Use the new "Recent Items" tab in the inventory to drop items. Only items picked up during a mission can be traded.
* The random additional stats on Rarified and Purified items will now focus slightly more on the eight primary stats.
* Fixed an issue where the shift key caused the editor sell mode to get stuck.
* "Show Special Items" filter no longer hides the slot filters or sort dropdown.
* "Create Detail Parts" button no longer displays a popup if no items are selected.
* Disabled the Genesis and Slot Type filters in the Detail parts tab.
* Hid the Genesis Type icons on Detail parts.
* Using a Genesis Type filter no longers clears the search string.
* The search field should behave better- no more hidden/leftover text.
* Fixed an issue where clicking the upgrade/weapons tabs with buyback items selected caused the inventory to function incorrectly.
* Fixed a bug with UI intercepting clicks, which created a dead zone in the upper left portion of the screen.
* Fixed a bug with game UI not coming back after boss cinematics.
* Rearranged filters to match tab order in editor.
* Fixed clickable area of the "Return to Ship" button.
* Fixed a bug where diminishing returns weren't being applied to taunts.
* Reduced the duration of the plasma mines from Kinetic Mines enemies.
* Reduced the duration of Seismic Smash's taunt in PvP.
* Fixed a bug where healing done by Reconstructionist wasn’t scaling with threat level.
* Fixed for basic DoTs not acting properly in groups of players with different gear scores or levels.
* Fixed a bug with Overdrive Duration loot where it was scaling more quickly than intended.
* Tweaked some objective text.
* Fixed a size scaling issue with certain destructible objects.
* Fixed a bug with objectives reporting the wrong numbers.
In rare cases, some users may need to reinstall to avoid a crash when entering the game. You can download from http://darkspore.com/download