It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:19 am

Error Code 3

Can you not unlock a hero? Did all your progress get reset to level 1? Are the elites impossible to defeat on a specific level?

Re: Error Code 3

Postby mALTEFREAK2 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 am

I want a new patch, but we all know that they won´t do it...
Last edited by Inquisitor_Laine on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out stupid ideas that will only cause problems.
mALTEFREAK2
Necrotic Spawn

Postby ShadowRain60 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 pm

I understand everyone is affected by Error Code 3, I was just throwing my support towards the thread.
ShadowRain60
Necrotic Spawn

Postby Epsilon4zeta » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 pm

*grunt* it's enfiuriating.Dome dev or mod could look if EA have left source code around.
my dad has told me3(he used to be comp programmer in the old days) that they do a source code, then they transform it into machine language(010101)the games don't have source code they have the machine language.Conclusion. If error code has alwys been in darkspore, why did it appear now and not before :-?
hypothesis 1: somebody has discovered error 3 and activated it (sounds stupid but could happen.) :-l
hypothesis 2 server error i don't know what to do about this.but someone can resolve this.
Hypothesis 3 source code error.Somebody could look at that find bug and make pack that says: Error 3 has been resolved :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :x :x :x
BEWARE, THE ULTIMATE CREATOR
Epsilon4zeta
Necrotic Spawn

Postby DanGarfield » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:53 am

Such a disappointment, I really enjoyed this game.

It's a strange way to stop people playing, but there you go. I know that if I move on from this game, I won't be playing an EA / Maxis title...

Dan
DanGarfield
Necrotic Spawn

Postby DragoonMK2 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

if EA wants to shut down the servers then that's fine and there prerogative, however the fact that theres still copies of this game for sale in stores and such then they should release a patch that at least turns this into a offline playable game then!!
DragoonMK2
Necrotic Spawn

Postby extremetoxic9 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 pm

I got error code 3 when i was editing my heroes. It said unable to save hero. I thought it was just a coicedence so i tried again and it still popped up. I have tried it multiple times ever since I reinstalled it onto my computer. Its not just me who has error code 3, everyone has it. EA please fix this error code, its driving everyone crazy and its making people hate your games. They want to like them but they cant if you dont fix the errors. Your fans need to see you fix the errors so they can like you once again. I do like your games EA but I cant like them if you arent doing the right thing which is not abandoning a game. :( :pray: =((
extremetoxic9
Necrotic Spawn

Postby davidyun » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Great news! We can all go back to editing and activating heroes! ERROR 3 IS OVER!!!!!!
davidyun
Cyber Sentry

Postby EA_Offspring » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey davidyun, I'm glad it's working for you. We found a problem on the back-end and fixed it Friday but someone here doesn't seem to want the information to be sent out.
EA_Offspring
Necrotic Spawn

Previous

Return to Gameplay Bugs