It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 am

Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Anything and everything Darkspore.

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby loki_xxx » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:20 am

ok i'm forced to play online but i haven't many time for play becouse i work and i play for fun and online in 99% of game i have found PK that ruin my game everytime.

last 2 & 1/2 question

if I want to spend an hour playing alone or with friends going to hunt monsters. I can do it or risk that the first *#§Cù#O that pass can come and ruin the game and after having killed even steals my stuff ? (isn't quiestion read below)
1°_ PVP is free (every time every where) PVP is only on request and if i accept i can be killed and damaged by other player (duel, arena or similar) or this game haven't pvp ?
2°_ if exist PVP not on request, loot if safe or if i lose something of my item ?

1/2 question (confirm)
game is free to play, i have only to buy the game but not mountly fee, is correct ?

thx and sorry again :)

P.S.
i have read many article about this game and avery time i have read somthing about single player mission\ campaign ? tyhis game have single player online mission ?
loki_xxx
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:25 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Felluck » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

loki_xxx wrote:ok i'm forced to play online but i haven't many time for play becouse i work and i play for fun and online in 99% of game i have found PK that ruin my game everytime.

last 2 & 1/2 question

if I want to spend an hour playing alone or with friends going to hunt monsters. I can do it or risk that the first *#§Cù#O that pass can come and ruin the game and after having killed even steals my stuff ? (isn't quiestion read below)
1°_ PVP is free (every time every where) PVP is only on request and if i accept i can be killed and damaged by other player (duel, arena or similar) or this game haven't pvp ?
2°_ if exist PVP not on request, loot if safe or if i lose something of my item ?

1/2 question (confirm)
game is free to play, i have only to buy the game but not mountly fee, is correct ?

thx and sorry again :)

P.S.
i have read many article about this game and avery time i have read somthing about single player mission\ campaign ? tyhis game have single player online mission ?


The game is free to play after you buy it. You must be online to play, even if you're playing by yourself, though you can solo if you want to.

There is PvP in the game. It only happens on request. PvP is arena based. You will never lose any loot through PvP. When you are playing with other players, they cannot attack you or take your loot. There is basically no griefing in this game.

Hope that helps! :)
User avatar
Felluck
Moderator
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby kurliew » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Image

smile
User avatar
kurliew
Plasmic Orbiter
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 pm
Location: Drowning in Xenoalex756's ego

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby loki_xxx » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 am

thx to everybody
loki_xxx
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:25 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby xX5kekko5Xx » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 am

Hi all, I have a problem... I bought a Darkspore limited edition but i just had a save data so Maldri doesn't appear in the Hero box. Help Me please
xX5kekko5Xx
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Mysteryem » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 am

Use the show/hide locked heroes and filter by quantum buttons in the bottom right of the arsenal:
Image
Image
"hmm now the hard decision... do i pick up my kids from school, or get on beta?"
Item Suffix Database: Link
Mysteryem
Moderator
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Speedo99 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Hi there. I use Darkspore Demo because either this account or my alt got beta and a beta code but I cant access my Beta key cos of my email. Is there a way to re-obtain it?

And can I attach Hands or Feet on the Demo?
Speedo99
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby AtimZarr » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Speedo99 wrote:Hi there. I use Darkspore Demo because either this account or my alt got beta and a beta code but I cant access my Beta key cos of my email. Is there a way to re-obtain it?

And can I attach Hands or Feet on the Demo?


I am not sure of how to re-obtain it, someone else may know.

Demo goes up to 2-2 I believe. Hands are unlocked at Threat 5-1 and Feet are unlocked at Threat 4-1. So you cannot obtain them during demo.
InZRINeration!
viewtopic.php?t=3011 (Manual)
User avatar
AtimZarr
Bio Warrior
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Legoguy29 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 am

I have been waiting for AN HOUR for Darkspore to finish uploading and it has now just gotten to the end of file 2!
Legoguy29
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby beybok » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Why do my characters not save when I click accept, they also can't level up!? please help.
beybok
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby AtimZarr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 am

beybok wrote:Why do my characters not save when I click accept, they also can't level up!? please help.


It could be that you do not have enough DNA to pay for the upgrades, or have too much items equipped. Or it could be some kind of bug, then you should post it in the Tech forums.

The heroes level up by equipping gear on them. They have a separate level from the player, the player gains levels by defeating Darkspore.
InZRINeration!
viewtopic.php?t=3011 (Manual)
User avatar
AtimZarr
Bio Warrior
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby RivCA » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

I have a retail copy of the game. After I install Darkspore, would I need the DVD to play the game?
RivCA
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Crogenitor_Mario » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 am

RivCA wrote:I have a retail copy of the game. After I install Darkspore, would I need the DVD to play the game?


No, you don't need DVD to play the game. You don't even need it to install the game, you can freely download the installer from http://darkspore.com/download. Only thing you need is the code on the DVD's case.
Image
User avatar
Crogenitor_Mario
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 am
Location: Mushroom Kingdom (Istanbul, Turkey)

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Mytarea » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 am

1. What is the maximum level account?

2. Can I unlock all the heroes? How much time will it take?

3. How many players are currently playing? The game is abandoned, or flourishing life?
Subscribe me YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bluearga
User avatar
Mytarea
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Inquisitor_Laine » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am

Mytarea wrote:1. What is the maximum level account?

2. Can I unlock all the heroes? How much time will it take?

3. How many players are currently playing? The game is abandoned, or flourishing life?


1) Level 100.
2) Yes; it depends on how much time you put into the game.
3) Unknown; developer has ceased for Darkspore.
Image
User avatar
Inquisitor_Laine
Moderator
 
Posts: 2105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Location: United Kingdom - England

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Mytarea » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

1. If have formatted computer, I need to save some files Darkspore, so as not to lose the unlocked heroes and campaigns?

2. If are using Origin and play Darkspore on another computer, I'll have all my campaigns and heroes?

3. I can somehow turn Helis movies without having to go the campaign(Which is already more than once)? How to see the introduction to the story?
Subscribe me YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bluearga
User avatar
Mytarea
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby AtimZarr » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 am

Mytarea wrote:1. If have formatted computer, I need to save some files Darkspore, so as not to lose the unlocked heroes and campaigns?

2. If are using Origin and play Darkspore on another computer, I'll have all my campaigns and heroes?

3. I can somehow turn Helis movies without having to go the campaign(Which is already more than once)? How to see the introduction to the story?


1) I don't know much technical stuff, but I'll just say the progress is saved on servers, so don't worry about losing anything.

2) Darkspore account stuff is saved on the servers, so downloading on another computer and playing it there (logged to same account) will be no different than playing elsewhere (I tested this).

3) Movies are only played once, unless you are playing with a low level player. They can be viewed again by watching on YouTube or the Darkspore Wiki.
InZRINeration!
viewtopic.php?t=3011 (Manual)
User avatar
AtimZarr
Bio Warrior
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Darkspore FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Mytarea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:28 pm

3) Movies are only played once, unless you are playing with a low level player. They can be viewed again by watching on YouTube or the Darkspore Wiki.


The problem is that I want IN POLISH movies, or rather I do not find such...
Subscribe me YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bluearga
User avatar
Mytarea
Necrotic Spawn
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

Previous

Return to Darkspore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron